We are looking for a mobile app developer in android with demonstrable knowledge in Android app UI/UX design and development, to join our mobile development team.
If you are a self-starter and excellent team player who can execute his/her tasks without supervision and constantly seek to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!.
Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with product management and development team to design and implement the mobile app functionalities.
- Maintain and improve existing mobile applications.
- Participate in solving issues from the customer support team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrate skills in mobile app development on Android using Java and Kotlin.
- Familiar with Google material design and understanding of User-centered design.
- Basic knowledge in app development using flutter by google.
- Good in verbal and written communication, attentive to detail, willing to learn.
- Knowledge in using GIT for version control.
- Knowledge in using Trello for tasks management.
- Educational background: Computer Science, Software Engineering, BBIT or an equivalent.
- Must be able to collaborate in teams.
How to Apply
Please send your CVs to email@example.com. email subject MUST be (REF/MDL03 – MOBILE APP DEVELOPER). The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and job title will be automatically disqualified. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
In your application kindly add/attach the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Describe and attach APK of a project that you have worked on or link to play store.
- Share git repository URL if available.
- Attach your latest CV.
- Interviews will be on a rolling basis.
SEND APPLICATIONS BEFORE 25th MARCH 2019