We are looking for a mobile app developer with demonstrable knowledge in Flutter to join our mobile development team.
Flutter Development, JSON , Restful API etc.
At least 1 Year Flutter
Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with product management and development team to design and implement flutter mobile app functionalities.
- Maintain and improve existing mobile applications.
- Publish apps to Play Store and App Store.
- Adhere to existing development standards.
- Participate in solving issues from the customer support team.
Published at least one app on the Play Store using Flutter.
UI: Material design, Material animations, Custom components, User Interaction(touches, gestures)
Core: Dart, Multithreading, FlutterPub, Rx Dart, Job Queue
Communication & Networking: HTTP, REST, Dio, Cached Network Image, Firebase, Socket, JSON, XML, SMS, Bluetooth, NFC
Build: Pubspec, Gradle, info.plist
Hardware and Media: GPS, Playing Audio/Video, Accelerometer, Camera
Persisting Data: SharedPreferences, Files, SQflite, Backup and Sharing data
Interacting with System: Notifications, Alarm Manager, Timed and Periodic Tasks, Persistent Background Operations, Contacts, Calendar.
Social: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Google+
Google Services: Firebase, Analytics, Maps, Location, Cloud Messaging, Mobile Ads
Educational Background: Doesn’t matter to us
Knowledge of Laravel / Node JS will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Please send your CVs to email@example.com. email subject MUST be (REF/FLT2020 – FLUTTER MOBILE DEVELOPER). The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and job title will be automatically disqualified. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
In your application kindly add/attach the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Describe and attach APK of a project that you have worked on or link to play store.
- Share git repository URL if available.
- Attach your latest CV.
- Interviews will be on a rolling basis.