- Do you want to have an end to end visibility of your Merchandiser’s day to day Activities ?.
- Do you want ensure visibility and availability of products on the shelves to increase chances of a customer seeing the products and increase sales. Customers buy what they see.
- Do you want to be in the loop on competition activities and the impact on your brands ?
- You definately want to be in the loop on short expiries so that you take actions on time and save money.
- You can have this and so much more.
Some of Modern Trade Features
Outlets Check-in with selfie
To ensure a merchandiser is presentable, attends to outlets on time and in person
the check-in module utilizes a non-up-loadable selfie with timestamp
After servicing the outlet, the merchandiser checks out and a time stamp is
recorded which informs how much time they spend in an outlet
On shelf Availability
To ensure you does not loose on sales due to stockouts merchandisers keep
track of products availability on shelves
For customers to notice Products easily and faster they have to be present and
visible on shelves, the app provides planograms to educate on best practices and
is used to audit visibility of products on the shelve
Keeping track of competitor activities help understand your competitive
advantages and disadvantages relative to others in the market
Competitors’ Current and Future Plans
Provide information to develop strategies that could create competitive
advantage in the future and help forecast how competitors might respond to a new product or pricing
Short Expiries and Damages
To understand products movement in different stores, effectively tracking short
expiries play a big role, this informs strategic decisions to be implemented in the
Share of Shelf Audit
To maximize on shelf availability and visibility, which results to more sales,
keeping track of Share of shelf is critical
Share of Display
You want to have a largest percentage of displays in outlets and to achieve this
you have to keep track of yours and competitor products displays